Sunday, May 22, 2005

Off to Kiev

Well it's been real, it's been fun, but it hasn't been real fun! Just kidding.. sort of. Kharkov is great but rather lonely and so tomorrow morning I'm off to grand ol' Kiev to meet up with Darren who will be flying in tomorrow afternoon from London. He and I will kick around that city for a few days (and hopefully this time I'll have a lot more enjoyable time) and then return to my new adopted city for another two days at which point Darren will have to return to Kiev to catch his flight home. He'll only be here for one week but we're going to have a blast every day and enjoy the precious moments as best we can. Look for some amazing blogs when I return and the continuation of - Ukraine Unraveled!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm getting too lazy to send e-mails these days - I just post on blogs instead.

I hope you're having a blast in Kiev. I simply HAVE to make it there one day.

Anyway, I just wanted to alert you to the fact that you should be receiving a package from me with American goodies in 3 - 4 weeks. Enjoy!