Wednesday, November 10, 2004

The British Museum

I apologize in advance for the blandness of this blog... it's been a long, busy day and I'm barely able to cook my sad little dinner let alone attempt to think of witty things to say about Britain. But let us try anyway... catching up on things, we left off with the trip to Stonehenge and Bath. After that, I worked the whole week, nothing spectacular happened during that time. Then the weekend came and I spent Saturday putzing around and meet up with my friend, Mary (from the Stonehenge picture) on Sunday and went to the British Museum then we went to the London Film Festival and saw a Slovenian film, beneath Her Window. It was quite a treat and a great film. The day after that I went to see a Palestinian film, Thirst, which was also quite cool. That basically catches us up until last weekend during which I went to Wales (which will be another post yet to come).


1 comment:

J said...

Hey Dacia

Mike sent me over here- good to see that you're doing well :). Take care
-Jessie