Friday, December 22, 2006

Quick trip to England

So quick in fact that I'm not even going to thoroughly blog it... basically the story goes, I went to England the last week of October (yes, I realize its now December and this entry is long over due), I stayed for seven days, saw friends and hung out with Darren and then we parted at the end of the week - in more ways than one.

The week was very fun. I saw some old mates of mine in Oxford and couple of my sister's friends, new arrivals in ol' Blighty in Cambridge. Also met up with my former work colleague in London and spent a couple days with Darren's family in Epsom. That pretty much sums up the experience. Two highlights were - the huge family party in Epsom and going to see Lord of the Dance in Oxford (yes, I am that dorky). Below you'll find pictures of the fun and good times.

2 comments:

Family Sleuther said...

Great pictures! You look good.

Anonymous said...

I am an old friend of Darren. I have not seen him for years. Your stories and your photos of him are great. I hope you see him again soon. You clearly bring him much joy. Thank you.