Friday, December 22, 2006

Blizzard time!!

As you probably know Colorado got blasted with a blizzard over the past couple of days. Here are a few pictures of my house, and my car... I'm sure those in the area have similar shots.

My house


View from my kitchen window, the garage on right


My car
(the one under the snow, the black dot is my side-view mirror)


The snow is past my knee!!


The long process of digging out..


At least a foot of snow on top of the car
(and the car is only 4 feet tall..)


A little snow tunnel..


And after 45 minutes... the result of hard labor

2 comments:

Family Sleuther said...

Argh, damn that white stuff (yes, the snow).

And are we to believe that you're really the one who dug the car out??? I don't see any pictures of YOU in action--where's the real proof, huh?

Unknown said...

Hey, I don't have anyone around to take pictures of me shoveling away!! Then again.. if I had someone around I wouldn't be shoveling away by myself in the first place.