Tuesday, October 03, 2006

My sister's a freak

What can I say, I love my sister and look up to her (as younger sisters are apt to do) but sometimes I wonder and worry about Stephanie. And now I'm really worried about her summertime activities.

I understand she lives in Alaska now and that things happen a little differently there, and obviously nature plays a large part in her life up in the last frontier, so I shouldn't be too surprised by her recent ecological adventure.

(Be sure to watch all four exciting installments of the Fireweed Project!)

2 comments:

Family Sleuther said...

I don't know about 'freak', but these videos are a riot. I was laughing at...well...at nothing. Funny.

Unknown said...

Well maybe not a freak, but I get very few chances to mock her so let me have my moment, will you?