Friday, October 20, 2006

The Best of the Best

Ok, here's a little shameless advertising for Darren.

Basically he got on a community website to promote his business called - thebestof.co.uk (that's the website, not his business) and he needs your help!

Very simply put: The Best Of website uses Google Adwords on a pay-per-click system to get the advertisers website high up on a Google search. All you need to do is type "minibus in Abingdon" into google.co.uk or google.com and you will see Dazbus (or thebestof.co.uk/blahblah/somethingorother) somewhere on the first page. Now you just need to click on the link, and then go from the webvert to his oh-so-amazing (Thanks to Dave!) website. This will then elevate him in the Google rankings and increase his business so that he can make enough dough to come visit me!!

I'm depending upon you all as my friends and family to support my man in his endeavors. Also this link has a special component so I know who does and does not follow through in this humble request, so be warned, I know where most of you live and I'm a travel agent, I can get there.... hehe. Thanks!

No comments: