Wednesday, June 14, 2006

She's aliiiiiiive!

It's true, the time has come. My friends are starting to have babies!! Now at first, I was dismayed at the surge of marriages that have been plaguing those mid-twenties free spirits for a while but now babies! Come on, people, what is the world coming to?

Actually, I'm estatic for my dear friend, Mary (Maryanne to many, but not me) who gave birth to a beautiful giantess on Sunday morning. You heard me right, giantess indeed!

Kaitlyn Rose Brankin, born 4:20am Sunday, June 11th, weighing in at 10lbs, 21 inches long, the girl is destined to be a basketball star!

The new auntie adores her little cherub..

Mom and Dad lovingly adore their new addition!

Nap time for Kaitlyn!

But first her little baby prayers...

2 comments:

Family Sleuther said...

Congrats to Mary

Anonymous said...

This is the blog police. You are under arrest for negligence. Write an entry now, or face a grand trial by your peers.