Saturday, December 25, 2004

Merry Christmas!!

I'm in Edinburgh now, got into town yesterday and went out for drinks with my friend John whom I met in Russia. He took me to a lunch place that had gooood fajitas! I was very excited for that fact. Then I wandered around the Christmas market here and bought some more presents. After watching ice skaters for a while, I met back up with John and we did a pub crawl for a while. Today I walked literally the entire east side of town with a Korean girl, Sophie, who is the only other person in my hostel room. It was fun, but walking for five hours straight in the cold and wind.. not so fun. Now I'm warming up in the hostel and I think some Aussies are going to cook Christmas dinner for the orphans here in the hostel. For now though I'm going to work on reading and recoperating.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dacia!

I got your telephone message. I'm actually at my Mother's until January 2nd or 3rd or so. It sounded like you're in high spirits, having a ball in the British Isles. God, I wish I were there! I'm so glad you're having a great time, though. You deserve this! Call me here, or I'll call you next weekend. Either way, I'm ready for you to dish it out!

Love ya,
Brooke