Thursday, December 23, 2004

Bumming around Town

Hello all! Just a quick note, since it appears all internet access is expenive here, to let you know that my second day in Glasgow is going so far as well as my first. Actually all I've been doing recently is shopping. They have a huge long stretch of pedestrian street that is filled to the brim with shops. And now all the Christmas sales are on, so I've finally been stocking up on winter clothes. I did manage to tour the city via bus this morning and plan to hit a few more tourist traps for photo ops before I go the the Christmas Choir concert at the Glasgow Royal Concert hall tonight at seven. Have to run now, I'll write more soon and expect wonderful blogs once I return to London and have my own internet to putz around on. 'Till then!

3 comments:

Family Sleuther said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS! Enjoy your time up north.

Family Sleuther said...

I think we don't have access to DU e-mail for a while...I'm using mdyer@wanadoo.es in the mean time. Do you still have access to Falysida@aol.com?

Anonymous said...

Hey Dacia! Have a very Merry Christmas in Scotland and a Happy New Year in Ireland, you jet-setter, you! Be sure to give me a call when you get the chance. I'll be back and forth between my Mom's and my place...I can't wait to hear how everything is going!