Saturday, October 25, 2008

Now that's what you call Ironic

Very brief blog as I'm too frustrated now to even type coherently. Long story short is this - my 4 year old computer has been acting crazy lately, so I bought a new Dell to bring with me to Ireland. The Dell was shipped out to me just in time before I left but was broken. Subsequent fixing of that machine has resulted in my needing a whole new Dell (at their cost, of course). I'm still using my old Toshiba (which I will say has served me well and I probably should have just gotten another Toshiba, but hindsight... blah blah). Now however I'm running out of space on my hard drive (another long, techy story I'll not get into now) and the computer keeps telling me to delete stuff so I have space. I waited and waited (because there was really nothing I could delete) and now that I'm ready to make some sacrifices and delete shit, I can't because there is not enough space to actually delete it!!

That's irony at its best.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

get a mac, it'll make your life so much easier, at the same price (more or less)

Unknown said...

uh, I would love to get a mac, but unless you can find me one (that's functioning) for $750 then it ain't happening.

Brooke said...

I heart Macs!