Friday, September 01, 2006

'Till death do us... what?!

Eventually all my friends came and went leaving me alone again in my little rented room in Boulder. Jobless, friendless, hopeless - ok, ok.. it wasn't that bad. But I was jobless and my friends did go back to their lives elsewhere, I however was ironically still working for STA for a few weeks. After initially a week off, they called me back in to help move all the equipment, supplies, and randoms bits from the branch on the Hill (now closed) to my former workplace in the UMC (University Memorial Center - student union like place). I graciously gave them my assistance, for a small fee of course, helped set up the computers and got things running.

The timing of the closure and move was bad in that not only had my former boss been on a month-long vacation but also my friend and former co-worker Betsy was also away for a few weeks. Luckily that turned out to my advantage as I was able to work through the last few weeks of July, gaining much needed extra cash. At last everyone who was still employed returned and I was turned out again. But at least I could celebrate in style at my friend's wedding!!

I didn't see the actual ceremony but heard it was good - still waiting on photographic evidence of that but for now you and I will have to contend ourselves with the party pics!


Chelsea doing her bit as the maid of honor



The happy couple, Melissa and Andy dancing the night away...



...as all Melissa's girlfriends watch them...


Then comes the father-daughter dance...awwwww...



Now the real party starts!! Go David, Go David!



Looking at Jilly putting on all the moves! And then there's Scott too...




The whole gang gets in on the fun!


No comments: