Friday, May 26, 2006

The Ugliest Dog in the World

There once was a dog.. so ugly he frightened little children and some grown adults, (such as myself). I hadn't known about this dog until my friend Melissa sent me his picture. Apparently he was in the news before and after he died. As a Chinese Crested he was primarily hairless but maintained a little tuft of hair on his head to keep his look as vengeful alien intact. He died last November at the ripe old age of 14 having secured three consecutive wins as the World's Ugliest Dog. Way to go Sam!

And now a moment of silence for the ugliest dog in the world...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugliest dog? More like scariest-looking dog!!!

Anonymous said...

Dog already looks like it's in an advanced state of decomposition, doesn't it?

Anonymous said...

whoa, dont' know how my last name got there but I'm not cool with that. Not cool with that at all.

Joe's not my real last name. My real last name is Ching-Ching-Wong.

Family Sleuther said...

that's repulsive. update the blog, bury that thing in the archives, where it belongs!

Unknown said...

He does look a little decomposed my dear Ching-Ching-Wong.

And the lesson of the day is, you may be uglier than shit, but if you smell nice, you can be forgiven. :) Thanks for the insight Jewels! I feel a Pheobe song coming on.. 'smelly dog, smelly dog.."